Thursday, June 25, 2015

Die Hard + 24 + Cinderella + Hero = Winds of Deception


It's a Thriller, Romance, Geo-Political Conflict, Hurricane, Assassination 


Now that you’ve met some of the Enigma characters through recent interviews I have some good news. Even though the release date isn’t until Monday June 29th you can find Winds of Deception today in the CreateSpace Store.  Just hop over https://www.createspace.com/5486793 if you want a head start. 

Please let me know what you think after reading it. 
Also I will be having an online launch party on July 7th. Details are forth coming! So be sure to check back. I’ll be posting some questions so you need to come back here or other places I lead you so you will win prizes! Here are the first two:


1.     Why did Tessa go to Washington D.C.?
2.     Name the first two Enigma Agents that found Tessa at the airport.


Want some eye candy? Then you should check out my pinterest boards at pinterest.com/ptierneyjames/   There you’ll find boards on Winds of Deception, An Unlikely Hero, Tessa Scott, Capt. Hunter and the movie stars I chose to help me focus. See what you think. Agree or Disagree? 


My Tribe!






No comments:

Post a Comment